Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Oreo Cookie Cheese Cake

This is my first attempt on making cheesecake. Eric found this recipe online.

Ingredients:
  • 26 oreo cookies, crushed in the blender, ( original recipe is 18 cookies, but I didn't think it's enough so I put 8 more )
  • probably 1/3 cup melted butter ( original recipe is1/4 cup, but since I added more cookies, I added more butter too)
  • 24 oz cream cheese
  • 1 ( 14 oz ) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions:
  1. mix oreos and butter
  2. press them down in spring form pan ( I covered spring form pan with foil )
  3. mix cream cheese, condensed milk, eggs, and vanilla together
  4. pour into spring form pan
  5. break 8 oreos and put on top of batter
  6. bake for 55 minutes at 300˚F
  7. don't bake till it cracks
  8. cool down and chill in the refrigerator before removing pan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online